1. Soul Doctors (“Soul Doctors”), located at www.souldoctors.com (“the Website”) are not, inter alia, a Specialist per the list of professionals referred to as ‘specialist(s)’ on the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, in no event whatsoever are Soul Doctors claiming to be any of and/or the specialist(s) referred to on the Website.
2. The contents on the Website are not, without limitations, medical advice and/or professional advice and should not be construed and/or considered to be.
3. Health and Wellness Contents
3.1 In the event that information on the Website relates to, without limitations, any health and/or medical suggestions to be provided / advertised by any of the Specialist referred to on the Website, in no circumstances should such content be construed and/or an attempt to be considered for the use of diagnose, treatment, cure or prevention of any conditions, health problems or illnesses.
3.2 You are specifically reminded and advised to contact your primary care physician for specific treatment and care.
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
4. All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and is not and should not be in any way construed or interpreted as medical advice.
5. Soul Doctors is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
6. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an as is and as available basis.
7. Soul Doctors, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
8. Soul Doctors does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
9. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
10. Soul Doctors and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither Soul Doctors nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
11. Soul Doctors, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through our sites including reference to Specialist sites, other than those express warranties Soul Doctors itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. Under no circumstances will Soul Doctors or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
13. By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the Specialist and/or any services provided to you by the Specialist is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of Specialist, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the Specialist and Soul Doctors will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
14. In the event that Soul Doctors becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, Soul Doctors, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the Specialist and/or any services provided to you by the Specialist.
Effective as of February 1st, 2017