1. Welcome to Soul Doctors.
2. The Website is comprised of various web pages operated by Soul Doctors and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein (“the Terms”). Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
3. Soul Doctors at www.souldoctors.com is a directory and appointment booking Website.
4. The Website is about a brand that is focused on self-improvement and personal fulfillment. It is meant to serve as both a directory and appointment booking platform between users and specialists enlisted on the Website.
6. Visiting the Website, signing up for an account, subscribing to Soul Doctors and/or sending emails to Soul Doctors constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically via email and/or on the Website satisfy the legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. Soul Doctors does not knowingly collect either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with permission of a parent or guardian.
8. If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
9. You acknowledge that Soul Doctors is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
10. Soul Doctors and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
11. In the event that you would like to remove your account with Soul Doctors, you are hereby advised to send us an email at ‘email@example.com’ with your request stated therein. Upon receiving your request, we will process the same as soon as practicable. The removal of your account/profile with Soul Doctors will take effect upon Soul Doctors providing you with confirmation of the same.
12. Soul Doctors is more than excited to help college students or recent college graduates by providing them with internships that will provide interns with the mentorship and experience they desire. Soul Doctors invites candidates to send us an email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. We will provide you with information in respect of available internship positions with Soul Doctors.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
13. Soul Doctors offers a full refund on Soul Doctors specialist membership packages up to 14 calendar days after purchase.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
14. Soul Doctors may contain links to other website (i.e. Specialist Websites, Social Media Websites, among others) (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Soul Doctors and Soul Doctors is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or update to a Linked Site. Soul Doctors is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Soul Doctors of the site or any association with its operators.
15. Notwithstanding that Soul Doctors will provide links to the Specialists third party sites and organizations, you are hereby specifically advised that all Specialists enlisted on the Website have not been background checked. By using any of these third party links, including but not limited to Specialist third party links, service or functionality originating from the third party sites and organization, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Soul Doctors may share such information and data with any third party with whom Soul Doctors has contractual relationship to provide service(s) or functionality on behalf of the users and/or Specialist(s).
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
17. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
18. All content included herein, such as inter alia, text, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of Soul Doctors and/or its suppliers (i.e. Specialists) and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
19. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website.
20. Soul Doctors content is not for resale.
21. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Soul Doctors and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Soul Doctors or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
22. All information and content on the Website are controlled, operated and administered by Soul Doctors from our offices within the U.S.A. If you access the information and content from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
23. Your agree that you will not use Soul Doctors Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
24. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, Soul Doctors, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
25. Soul Doctors reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Soul Doctors in asserting any available defenses.
26. The information, software, products and services included in or available through the site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Soul Doctors and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Website at any time.
27. Soul Doctors and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the site for any purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or conditions of any kind. Soul Doctors and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Soul Doctors and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of any failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Soul Doctors or any of its Suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
TERMINATION / ACCESS RESTRICTION
30. Soul Doctors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services of any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
31. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New York in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provision of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
32. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
33. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Soul Doctors with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior contemporaneous communication and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the user and Soul Doctors with respect to the Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this Agreement and all related documents be written in English.
CHANGES TO TERMS
34. Soul Doctors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Soul Doctors encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
35. Soul Doctors welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
You may contact us at email@example.com, and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach us at 1-855-SOUL-DOC.